Managed Forex Account is a type of Forex trading where the owner of account grants permission to the experienced traders to trade from his or her account to earn profit. The trader trading from the owner´s account is the manager of the owner´s account.
Manager has permission to trade in the Managed Forex Account on behalf of the owner. The permissions of the trader are limited to trading only and he cannot deposit any extra fund to the account or withdraw from it to his or her own account.
Gedamo Asset Management doesn´t keep any facts hidden because we want you to be aware about what is going in the Forex Market. Our team prefers low risk trading on all the Managed Forex Accounts because low risk means less chance of profit or loss and high risk means higher chance of profit or loss. Either you will earn millions or you will go home without a buck in your pocket. So we suggest the better option is to trade wisely and earn slowly.
We provide the facility of high risk trading in the Managed Forex Accounts only on the owner´s demand.
Funds remain liquid at all times, and our clients have the convenience to add or withdraw funds at anytime.
- 100% transparent. FX Management has no access to client funds.
- Managed Account can be monitored 24/7.
- Strict money management rules.
- Client can access his account and status reports at any time.
- No fund pools. Managed Funds held in individual client accounts unlike any other managed funds.
- Capital protection built into investment.
- Diversification benefits – perfect addition to a traditional portfolio.
We have a very simple objective: to maximize capital growth whilst managing risks.
"Using a managed investment account will save you time, effort and give you peace of mind"